Thursday, August 27, 2009

Miley Cyrus Stops by Posh



Miley Cyrus and her mother Liticia stop by Posh the other night, and was catered to and styled by yours truly Mr. Antonio but you can call me Chancellor Warhol. The ladies bought some of our hottest items at the moment ranging from the new Frye boots to the oh so soft Ben Sherman Leather. Once again my name is Chancellor Warhol and I will be satisfying your blogging needs in the upcoming months ahead. Fall is around the corner so stop by and see what is going to be hot this season!


1 comment:

APrettyProblem said...

so sick. let me know if you guys want to do an ad page in the MTSU fashion booklets for the fashion club. contact me at amm7d@mtsu.edu. It'd basically consist of your logo, upcoming events, new items brands etc. and your location. Thanks <3 look forward to your reply

amm7d@mtsu.edu
alisha VP of FADS