Monday, December 1, 2008

STYLIST PICK OF THE WEEK: Do You See What I See?


I've seen them - and would like to be seen in them regularly. (Hint hint, Mom) I'm sure you would too.

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm talking about the end-all-be-all gift: Tom Ford Sunglasses. POSH carries a variety of the latest styles for both women and men - which includes the limited James Bond edition, Tom Ford Sunglasses.

Stylish. Edgy. Fabulous shapes & colors. Wear them year around. Designed by the legendery, Tom Ford. Santa understands why you need a pair.


---- Print out this blog entry to receive 10% OFF any pair of Tom Ford Sunglasses. (While supplies last)

---- Need a fabulous look for your up-coming Christmas party? Want to update your wardrobe with essential pieces for this season? Schedule a FREE appointment with me to find a look that is just right for you.


Neely Butler
Stylist
Posh Boutique
615.269.6250

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see more guy stuff on this blog. We shop too!