Friday, November 7, 2008

Want to Be Part of a Shoe Drop?



LETTER FROM BLAKE MYCOSKIE, CREATOR OF TOMS SHOES:

November 3, 2008

In 2006, I had an idea. Sell shoes, and for every pair I sold, give a pair to a child in need. You believed in me and in my idea, and your support resulted in 10,000 kids getting their first pair of shoes. To thank you for taking a chance on me, my shoe, and my mission, I would like to give you the opportunity to enter a sweepstakes to go on a Shoe Drop.

Going on a Shoe Drop would allow you to see what you helped create. You could hand-place matched shoes on children's feet and be a part of the One for One mission. In the next twelve months, we plan to give over 300,000 pairs of shoes to children in need around the world. Be a part of changing the world with a single step.

Because of your faith in us, we were able to grow our mission and improve our shoe. They are better constructed, have an improved insole, and are more comfortable. We have more fashion-forward shoes, boots, and booties for you to choose from.

You were an innovator, a believer, and now 85,000 children in need have you to thank for their first pair of shoes.


http://www.TOMSshoes.com/Sweepstakes




Blake Mycoskie
Chief Shoe Giver

No comments: