Tuesday, November 11, 2008

STYLIST PICK OF THE WEEK: LBJ (Little Black Jean)


Move over Little Black Dress (aka LBD) there is a new "Must Have" in town. I've fallen head over heels in love with the J BRAND 14'' Cigarette Jean in Jett.

It has all the components of the perfect LBJ:

1. Wear them with everything! Pair them with flats, heels, boots, or tennis shoes - a t-shirt or silk blouse. They're perfect for casual or dressy occasions.

2. Spandax is something you want to wear - especially if its blended into your jean. This LBJ is made of 2% Spandex and 98% cotton. This means that they will stretch in all the places you may need a little extra room.

3. Flattering for all shapes, sizes, and are my go-to jean when I'm having a "fat day".

4. JBRAND makes the most comfortable jean I've ever worn. When discussing how comfortable these jeans are with a customer, I say that you could literally sleep in them. ( I've had countless customers come back (even the next day) to tell me how they'd sleep in them if they could - and want to purchase another pair!)

5. They'll look like new two years from now. Ok. That maybe stretching it a bit - but they'll be darn close. When following all care instructions, there is nothing more irritating than spending a fortune on a pair of jeans - and have them fade, stretch a full size larger, shrink, or fall apart. We sell a lot of jeans at POSH - and I receive the least complaints about JBRAND. I bought my first pair two years ago - and other than a slight bit of fading (which is expected when you wear them and wash them as much as I do, they look and feel just as good as the day that I bought them.


If you think its to good to be true, come in and see for yourself. I'd love to fit you for your new LBJ. I'll probably be wearing mine.

J Brand Cigarette Jean in Jett.
Five pocket mid rise skinny jean in a clean black wash. 8.5" rise. 34" inseam. 14" leg opening. Machine wash.


---- Print out this blog entry to receive 10% OFF the J Brand Cigarette Jean in Jett. (While supplies last)

---- Need a fabulous look for your up-coming Christmas party? Want to update your wardrobe with essential pieces for this season? Schedule a FREE appointment with me to find a look that is just right for you.

Neely Butler
Stylist
Posh Boutique
615.269.6250

No comments: